mt6625l (4-in-1 connectivity rf chips)
mt6625l is a 4-in-1 connectivity rf chip which is used for ap soc mt3561 and ac8227l.
mt6625l is a 4-in-1 connectivity rf chip which contains a 2.4ghz wi-fi/bluetooth transceiver front-end,
a 5ghz wi-fi transceiver front-end, agps receiver front-end and a complete fmreceiver.
• dual-band(2.4ghz and 5ghz) single stream802.11 a/b/g/n rf
• supports dual-band wi-fi and bluetooth tddoperation and sing-antenna topology with integrated tr-switches, baluns and adiplexer
• integrated 2.4ghz pa with max. 20dbm cck outputpower and 5ghz pa with max. 17dbm ofdm 54mbps output power
• typical rx sensitivity with companion chipmodem:-76.5dbm at both 11g 54mbps and 11a 54mbps mode
• integrated power detector to support perpacket tx power control
• build-in calibrations for pvt variation
• fully integrate frequency synthesizers tosupport multiple crystal clock frequencies.
• bluetooth specification v2.1 edr, 3.0 hs andv4.1 hs compliant.• integrated pa with class 1 transmit power.
• low-power scan function to reduce powerconsumption in scan modes.
• 65 - 108mhz with 50khz step
• support rds/rbds
• digital audio interface (fm 2-wire bus)
• fast seek time 30ms/channel
• stereo noise reduction
• supports shot antenna
• rf support gps, galileo, glonass and beidou.
• multi-mode filters for different gnss receiver modes.